Ismérie Anglade | L’Atelier du coin de la rue
This quick and easy DIY requires very little material. Plus, writing numbers on the rolls has the added bonus of combining simple math skills with a fun craft project.
- 10 rolls of Cascades FluffTM bathroom tissue
- Paint (choose your own colours!)
- Paint brushes
- A ruler
- A stapler
- Decorative papers
- Adhesive lables
1. Clean the counter top with Cascades Tuff® and a cleaning product.
2. Paint five of the rolls, each in a different colour.
3. Measure and trim decorative paper so that it wraps around the toilet paper rolls.
4. Staple the paper to the five remaining rolls.
5. Write out numbers 1 to 10 on the adhesive labels.
6. Stick the labels onto the 10 rolls.
Toss the ball and enjoy!