Ismérie Anglade | L’Atelier du coin de la rue
Giving out candy for Halloween this year? Here’s a cute way to package it that’s sure to delight the neighbourhood.
You will need :
- A few Cascades FluffTM toilet paper rolls
- Black construction paper
- Orange wrapping tissue
- Googly eyes
- Black paint
- An X-Acto knife
- A glue gun
1. Clean your work area with Cascades Tuff® and some cleaning product.
2. Cut your toilet paper rolls in two.
3. Draw pointy ears on the rolls and cut around them using scissors or an X-Acto knife.
4. Paint the rolls black.
5. Cut out a bat wing template and trace it on the black construction paper. Don’t forget to fold the paper in half so you can cut both wings at the same time.
6. Glue the wings on the bat’s back, then glue on the eyes.
7. Finally, make the little candy bag by putting two or three pieces of candy in the middle of a sheet of wrapping tissue, and tie it up with some nice string.
Note: When giving out the candy on Halloween, it’s best to place the pre-wrapped candy in the bat box.